Building Strategic Relationships To Gain & Retain Clients
Hilary Fordwich offers a full range of business development consulting services using her unique, strategic relationship approach. Her principles and methods have been tried and tested in the market place for more than 30 years with measurable results.
In 2002, Hilary Fordwich, a nationally respected expert in business development (as well as a 9-handicap golfer), founded Strelmark to help professional service firms unleash the power of relationships to gain and retain clients thereby growing their businesses.
What Hilary Does:
- Grow businesses by empowering professionals with a business development process
- Coach teams to achieve goals
- Inspire professionals to win new business, then show them how
- Build trust and confidence in her services
- Empower each and every one of our program participants
- Provide expert consulting based upon extensive professional service firm experience
- Guarantee commitment to project deliverables, milestones, and success metrics
- Enjoys what she does!
Through speaking engagements, boot camps and consulting services, Hilary shows organizations how to establish an internal framework for growing their businesses and empowering their employees with the practical skills needed to do so. And because golf is one of the most powerful business-building tools, she also created an extensive and unique set of professional development business golf programs perfect for a corporate retreat.