Business Development Boot Camps
Relationships build business, period. Therefore activities that support relationships are the most cost effective means of gaining and retaining new clients.
What We Cover:
The Strelmark Business Development Boot Camps build skills while empowering professionals with tactics and techniques to expand their client base. Delivery is in a five-phased tailored program that is motivational while also extremely tactical and practical. This approach has been tested and improved on with our clients over the last 30 years and delivers a flexible framework that will result in all your professionals knowing exactly how to gain and retain clients.
We have extensive experience working with professionals in government contracting, accounting, engineering, IT, law, architecture, pharmaceutical and financial services, as well as best practices from each of these industries.
Review the list of companies Hilary has worked with and testimonials from her clients.
Delivery is in a five phased program and delivers specific guidance and coaching in business development and tactical advice on how to gain and retain clients.
- Phase I: Interviews with a Selected Number of Professionals
Up to 4 selected individuals will be interviewed prior to the start of the program in order to set the objectives and to become more familiar with firm’s culture.
(Minimum 4 hours of client time for four – 1 hour interviews)
- Phase II: Development of TWO Business Development Sessions
Based upon the Phase I findings the initial two sessions will be designed to address existing concerns and to set the goals to be accomplished during the training sessions
(No additional client time for Phase II)
- Phase III: Delivery of 1st Business Development Session – How to Gain & Retain Clients
(3 hour Boot Camp session)
- Phase IV: Delivery of 2nd Business Development Session – Networking and Presentation Skills
(3 hour Boot Camp session)
- Phase V: Course Evaluation and Analysis
Evaluation of the feedback will be presented analyzing the successes, the concerns and next steps
(1 hour client session)
- Case studies from over 25 years of working with professional service firms to grow their business
- Practical & tactical tips to build lasting, successful, beneficial business relationships
- Human relationship truths to apply for gaining and retaining clients & employees in every situation
- Motivation and inspiration to attain business development goals
- A flexible framework that can be utilized as a process tool end to end in the entire capture process, for strategic guidance, proposals through to orals presentations